- Workplace Bullying Country Assessments and Checklists for Jurisdictions World-wide
- Workplace Bullying Regulatory Updates
- Compliance Audits for Workplace Bullying
- Preventative Workplace Bullying Training Sessions (on-site or by webinar)
- Workplace Bullying Policy Development
75% of employees surveyed have been affected by workplace bullying, either as a target or witness.
- Workplace Wellness Country Assessments for Jurisdictions World-wide
- Workplace Wellness Regulatory Updates
- Compliance Audits for Workplace Wellness
- Wellness Plans and Training
- In-House Consultations for Program Planning
The top issue driving the global wellness strategy is stress.
Meet our Expert
Ellen Pinkos Cobb, Senior Regulatory & Legal Analyst at The Isosceles Group, is the author of Workplace Bullying and Harassment: New Developments in International Law (April 2017 Routledge). A Founding Fellow of the Workplace Bullying Academy, she is a magna cum laude from Bowdoin College, and has a law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law.