Items outlined in this recent review include:
- Status of Climate Change Initiatives;
- Updates on national waste policies in Australia, Denmark, Brazil and the UK;
- WEEE rules under development in India and Brazil;
- New coalition governments and agencies formed in the UK, Czech Republic and France;
- France's comprehensive national environmental law dealing with buildings, transportation, energy and climate, biodiversity, health risks and waste, and governance known as the "Grenelle Law"; and
- Substance limit standards passed in China for various products such as toys, where in the past few years the presence of high concentrations of lead raised concerns for consumers.
The International Legislative Review is available for immediate purchase at an attractive price. YEarly subscriptions are also available at a greater discount than single copy purchases. For more informaiton on how to purchase the Quarter II International Quarterly Legislative Review, please contact Richard DiNitto at (617) 330-2800 or email@example.com.